Sunday, April 15, 2007

My Tight Is On The Journey Of Healing, Thanks Guys & Gals !

I would like to thanks all my friends who show concern regarding the accident I have met earlier. Not to worry, as I am on the journey of healing, although there is still a bit of infection that cause a bit of pain and itchiness but I think it is still bearable for me. Thanks guys and gals ! = )

Okey ! Forget about my pain and itchiness. Today it a fruitful day for my plants ! Just scroll down and take a look at my Jumbo and Bachiku tree ! Wow ! I am sure you will like it ! = )


My Jambo & Bachiku Tree




2 comments:

ReNSHa ^o^ said...

haha!!!
JUNIOR ANDY!!!

ur blog skill is getting better and better huh? somemore, got star 'dropping from the sky' STYRO arhhhh? =pp

OH YA!
ur JUMBO LOOKS SO JUICY LEHHHH!!

singaporesearch2002 said...

Wah ha ha ha ha ! Ofcause lah, must see who is my sifu's mah, right ! Will bring some Jumbo for for you to try tomorrow ! Okey !